Nantinet has been designing and hosting web sites in the Mid Wales area since 2003. Whether you are looking for a brand new web site, a mobile version of your current web site, or to optimise your existing site for the best search engine results, you'll get quality and fast service at highly competitive prices.
For a free, no-obligation quote, or an informal chat, please telephone Richard on 01970 890606, send an email, or use the chat tab on this page.
Web site development and hosting
Whether you are looking for a simple web site to advertise your business, a full e-commerce service, or need custom programming or animations, I can build you a professionally designed and fully managed web solution to fulfil your requirements perfectly. Your new site will be easy to maintain and update, with no ongoing development costs. It will be built on a reliable and flexible industry-standard content management system, and will benefit from regular free updates to keep it secure.
And the price you are quoted is the price you pay - no hidden extras for search engine marketing, security updates, or any of the other scams you may have come across.
Get a quote
- Fully managed web site - you don't need to maintain it yourself.
- Built using Wordpress so you can make changes yourself at anytime if you wish.
- All photographs and artwork included in the price quoted.
- You can supply the text or it can be written to your directions.
- Multi-lingual option.
- Easy site back up and restore, so you can save a copy to your own computer.
- First year's hosting included in the price, then £49 per year - but you can host your website elsewhere if you wish.
- Free telephone support.
- No third-party advertising added to the site.
- Fixed price quote - that is what you pay, nothing more.
- Prices start from £399
Upgrade and update your current web site
If you have an existing web site that you are generally happy with, but one which does not work well on mobile devices or large screens, then you might want to consider upgrading it, rather than building a completely new site. This will retain your brand image while saving you money.
With an upgrade, you will get a mobile - friendly version of your existing site, plus some style changes to improve readibility. Basic changes to the site content can be made at the same time, and you'll also benefit from some search engine optimizations.
Get a quote
- You can keep your existing hosting and domain name provider if you wish.
- Simple process - no changes made to your site's design, just a few extra files added to the web site.
- Your site will look better on large screens, and will have a separate mobile menu system for phones and tablets.
- Phone numbers made active to launch phone dialer when tapped.
- Keyword and meta tag refresh, if needed.
- Basic SEO (search engine optimization) undertaken on your site.
- Site conversion to Wordpress an additional option, which will add all the features of a new site and offer an easy design upgrade path later on.
- Prices start from £99 to convert a site to Wordpress, and £199 for web site to mobile conversion.
Ongoing help and support
Telephone help always available for web site issues, and basic site updates are often free of charge.
On-site or remote support for software and virus issues, networking and email is available, whether you have a web site or not. Call if you need help, or for more details see Help and support